An Evening of Community Christmas Spirit
Put on your Christmas jumper and join us for carols, mulled wine & mince pies as we mark the start of the festive season.
Browse stalls from local businesses and help to decorate our community Christmas tree before we switch our lights on!
Drop in between 5.30pm – 7.30pm on Wednesday 1st December for:
– Christmas Jumper competition to win a breakfast for two in our cafe
– Mulled wine and mince pies
– Make your own Christmas tree decoration
– Craft stands from local businesses
– A Christmas raffle
– Christmas lights switch on and carols at 7pm!